Last Updated: June 14, 2021
“Personal Information” includes any information that could reasonably be used to identify, locate or contact an individual and which is submitted to and/or collected through the Website and maintained by us in an accessible form.
What Personal Information do we Collect?
We will only collect the Personal Information that is provided to us through our students’ participation in Jonathan Field Horsemanship Online Learning and which is necessary for the purposes outlined below. The Personal Information that we collect through Jonathan Field Horsemanship Online Learning may include name, username, email address, encrypted password, and payment information and Contributions (defined two paragraphs below).
Providing Personal Information is not required to visit www.jonathanfieldhorsemanship.com. However, if you choose to create an account for the use of our platform, you may not be able to benefit from certain features if you opt to withhold certain information. The following circumstances will require you to provide us with certain Personal Information:
- When you register for a Program;
- When you provide us with text, video, questions and other content while participating in Jonathan Field Horsemanship Online Learning (“Contributions”);
- When you contact us in relation to Jonathan Field Horsemanship Online Learning; and
- In connection with other activities, services, features or resources we may make available through Jonathan Field Horsemanship Online Learning from time to time.
If you opt to create a student account, you may have the option of making Contributions from time to time to Jonathan Field Horsemanship Online Learning. When uploading such Contributions, you understand and explicitly represent that you are solely responsible for ensuring that the content complies with all applicable laws. For further certainty, you acknowledge that to the extent you upload any Personal Information obtained from or containing images of a third-party (e.g., a video), you have obtained all necessary consents from those individuals for such use as part of Jonathan Field Horsemanship Online Learning.
Jonathan Field Company, through Jonathan Field Horsemanship Online Learning, collects Personal Information for the purposes outlined below and you hereby provide your consent for such purposes. Where we intend to use Personal Information that has been collected for a purpose not previously identified, we will seek your consent prior to use or disclosure, unless it is otherwise required by law.
If you wish to withdraw (revoke) your consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time, please contact us at [email protected] Your withdrawal of consent is not retroactive given that we may already have used your information for the purposes described here – it will be applied on a go-forward basis.
Purposes for Collecting and Using Personal Information
Jonathan Field Company, through Jonathan Field Horsemanship Online Learning, collects and may use Personal Information that is reasonably necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
- Account and profile information: We may collect your profile information such as your name, e-mail address, username and password, and payment information, when you create an account with us, or when you edit your account information. In order to maximize the security of your personal information we have contracted industry renowned service providers to create and manage www.jonathanfieldhorsemanship.com; to store Programs and encrypted passwords; and to process payments.
- Contributions: to respond to, and otherwise use Contributions you make to Jonathan Field Horsemanship Online Learning such as videos you contribute as a student of Jonathan Field Horsemanship Online Learning.
- Communications: to answer your questions or comments, to contact and provide you with notices regarding your account, and to provide you with our most recent information and newsletters, regarding educational opportunities, activities and updates to Jonathan Field Horsemanship Online Learning and Jonathan Field Company; and
- Compliance with Applicable Laws: to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, to comply with a subpoena or court order, or to comply with the rules of court regarding the production of records, or any other purpose required or permitted by law.
Transfer of Personal Information to Service Providers
Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information
Jonathan Field Company retains, and instructs its service providers to retain, Personal Information it collects only as long as it is necessary to completely fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws. As part of the purposes is to provide you with the Communications described above, once you provide us with your name and email address, we will maintain that on our files until you send notice to [email protected] that you no longer wish to receive these Communications.
Safeguarding Personal Information
Jonathan Field Company is committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Information and has contracted leading service providers to ensure that reasonable physical, organizational, and technological security measures are in place for the safety of your Personal Information and to protect it from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, collection, use, alteration or disclosure.
However, neither we nor our service providers can guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to circumvent those measures or use your Personal Information for improper purposes. Accordingly, you understand and accept such potential risks through your use of Jonathan Field Horsemanship Online Learning.
What are cookies?