$950/rider per clinic (tax included)
- Includes 3 FREE Auditor tickets. Save them for future use or gift them to a friend.
- A $400 deposit is required to register. The remaining clinic balance will be due 30 days before the event.
- Scroll below to register.
$30/person per day or $75/person for all 3 days (tax included)
- Pre-registration is appreciated (scroll below to register).
- Tickets also available at the door.
- Bring a chair and blanket for comfort.
- All riders must provide proof of current Horse Council BC Membership or equivalent insurance.
- Youth riders between 16-18yrs of age must submit a Young Rider Authorization form for approval to participate.
- Horses must be at least 3yrs old, have a minimum of 40 rides and be ride-able at the walk, trot and some canter. This is NOT a colt-starting clinic.
- You must be comfortable riding at the walk, trot and some canter on the horse you bring. You must use the same horse throughout the clinic.
- Stallions NOT permitted.
- Some knowledge of the Jonathan Field Horsemanship program is helpful. We recommended reading watching the Natural Foundation Home Study Program ~ particularly Ground #1 & #2 and Riding #1.
- Course 2/3 clinic riders must have completed at least one previous Course 1 or higher clinic with Jonathan on the horse they intend to bring.
*Contact our Clinic Host if you have questions or concerns.
19023-8th Ave Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Map location HERE
Covered Arena: Bring your own chair and blanket for warmth/comfort.
Food: Not available onsite. Please bring your own or travel 10 min for local restaurants.
Pets & Smoking: NOT permitted onsite. Thank you!
Stabling: Indoor boxstall with shavings or outdoor paddock with shelters: $45/day + tax. Self board - bring your own hay/feed and water bucket.
Stabling is of limited availability - please pre-book with clinic Host. If you are from the local area and are able to haul in each day, please do so.
PICTURES & VIDEO
Video or audio recording of any kind is NOT PERMITTED. Please pass this information on to friends/family that may be attending to watch. Photos of clinic participants are for your personal use only and may not be used for public display or commercial purposes. You may not publish, post, or display any photos of Jonathan Field, the Jonathan Field Horsemanship Centre or any member of the Jonathan Field Horsemanship team without their written consent.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
Payments accepted by Visa/Mastercard or Etransfer.
A $400 deposit per clinic is required to secure your rider spot in the clinic. Deposits are non-refundable, non-creditable and non transferrable.
Remaining balances are due 30 days before the clinic. This includes stabling and accommodation fees. Balance payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable, and can only be applied to a credit.
If you cancel out of the clinic at any time, the $400 deposit is forfeited. Your balance payment will then be applied to a Jonathan Field Horsemanship Credit, less a $50 Cancellation Transaction Fee.
IF we are able to fill your clinic spot with another rider, then both your deposit and balance will be applied to a Jonathan Field Horsemanship Credit (less the $50 Cancellation Transaction Fee.) Credits are valid for 2 years and can be used to purchase Jonathan Field Horsemanship merchandise, equipment, DVDs, an Open Field Membership, or applied to a future clinic/camp, if space permits.