$650/rider (tax included)
3 FREE auditor tickets.
- $400 deposit required to register. Remaining balance due 30 days before the event.
- Spectator tickets will be given upon arrival.
- Stabling included (indoor boxstall, bring your own shavings).
$30/person/day or $75/person for all 3 days (tax included)
- Bleacher seating available. Bring a blanket and/or cushion for comfort.
HORSE & RIDER REQUIREMENTS
- Riders must have completed at least one previous Course 1 or higher clinic with Jonathan Field.
- Horses must be at least 3yrs old, have a minimum of 40 rides, and be safe and ride-able at the walk, trot and canter. This is NOT a colt-starting clinic.
- Riders must be confident riding at the walk, trot and canter within a large group setting on the horse you bring to the clinic.
- Stallions are NOT permitted.
- Youth riders must be at least 16yrs of age to participate and must submit a Young Rider Authorization form for approval to participate.
- To get the most out of this clinic, some previous knowledge of the Jonathan Field Horsemanship program is helpful. We recommend watching Ground DVD #1 and #2 , and Riding #1 and #2 of the Natural Foundation Home Study Program.
Contact Clinic Host with any questions or concerns.
Prairieland Park Ag Centre
Herman Ave, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Map location HERE
Indoor Arena: Heated, bleacher seating, bring a blanket and/or cushion for comfort.
Food: NOT available onsite. Bring your own or travel 10 min for local restaurants.
Pets & Smoking: NOT permitted on the Prairieland Park premise. Thank you!
Stabling: Indoor boxstall self is included in the Rider fee. Please pre-book with Host. Shavings are not provided (bring your own). Bring your own water bucket, hay/feed, muck bucket & fork.
Camping: Dry camping available near the arena (no cost/no hookups). Serviced sites are available at the Campground on far side of the grounds for $35/night + GST (not close to arena/barn).
PICTURES & VIDEO
Video or audio recording of any kind is NOT PERMITTED. Please pass this information on to friends/family that may be attending to watch. Photos of clinic participants are for your personal use only and may not be used for public display or commercial purposes. You may not publish, post, or display any photos of Jonathan Field, the Jonathan Field Horsemanship Centre or any member of the Jonathan Field Horsemanship team without their written consent.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
Payments accepted by Visa/Mastercard, Etransfer, or PayPal.
A $400 deposit is required to confirm your spot in the clinic. Deposits are non-refundable, non-creditable and non transferrable.
Remaining balances are due 30 days before the clinic. This includes stabling/accommodation fees. Balance payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable, and can only be applied to a credit.
If you cancel out of the clinic at any time, the $400 deposit is forfeited. Your balance payment will then be applied to a Jonathan Field Horsemanship Credit, less a $50 Cancellation Transaction Fee.
IF we are able to fill your clinic spot with another rider, then both your deposit and balance will be applied to a Jonathan Field Horsemanship Credit (less the $50 Cancellation Transaction Fee.) Credits can be used to purchase Jonathan Field Horsemanship merchandise, equipment, DVDs, an Open Field Membership, or applied to another clinic or camp if space allows.