October 5-7th, 2024
Kamloops, British Columbia
This entertaining "all-levels" clinic in our popular small-group format is sure to keep you and your horse on your toes and thinking ahead!
Designed for confident, competent riders and their best horse, this clinic features fun challenges, creative tasks, and perhaps a little mayhem along the way. Put your partnership and skills to the test. There's no telling what Jonathan will pull out of his sleeve for this event!
- Test your teaching - learn creative ways to check if your horse truly understands your communication.
- Explore how using a purpose can bring out your horse's athletic ability without force.
- Learn how to "stretch the elastic band" with your horse mentally and physically to create a stronger connection
- Improve your balance and coordination as a rider and have a ton of fun along the way!
*$950/rider for Group 1 (tax included)
*$950/rider for Group 2 (tax included)
*This is a small-group format clinic with a max 6 riders per group. Group 1 will ride in the AM. Group 2 will ride in the PM.
Riders may choose to purchase a spot in one group, or both groups.
- Riders can audit the alternate group for free.
- 3 x FREE Auditor tickets. Save them for future use or gift them to a friend.
- A $400 deposit (per group) is required to register. The remaining clinic balance will be due 30 days before the event.
- Scroll below to register.
$30/person/day or $75/person for all 3 days(tax included)
- Pre-registration is appreciated (scroll below to register)
- Tickets also available at the door.
- Bring your own chair and a blanket for comfort.
- Youths age 16yrs and under spectate for FREE.
- This all-levels clinic is for confident riders on solid, well broke mounts. Bring your best horse!
- Riders must be comfortable riding at the walk, trot and some canter in a group setting on the horse you bring to the clinic.
- Youth riders must be at least 16yrs of age to participate and must submit a Young Rider Authorization form for approval to participate.
- Horses must be at least 3yrs old, have a minimum of 40 rides, be ride-able at the walk, trot and some canter and safe within a group setting. This is NOT a colt-starting clinic.
- Stallions NOT permitted.
- Some introductory knowledge of the Jonathan Field Horsemanship program is helpful. We recommend watching Riding #1 and #2 of the Natural Foundation Home Study Program.
Contact Clinic Host with any questions or concerns.
Circle Creek Equestrian Centre
2175 Running Horse Ranch Road, Kamloops, British Columbia
Map location HERE
Covered arena: Bring your own chair and blanket for comfort.
Food: NOT available onsite. Bring your own or travel 10 min for restaurants
Pets & Smoking: NOT permitted in the arena. If onsite, dogs must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after. Thank you!
Stabling: Covered boxstall $30/night + GST with shavings included. Self Board. Please pre-book with Host. Bring your own water bucket, hay/feed, muck bucket & fork.
Camping: Dry camping is available onsite, no charge for riders, $10/night + GST for auditors. Please pre-book with Clinic Host.
PICTURES & VIDEO
Video or audio recording of any kind is NOT PERMITTED. Please pass this information on to friends/family that may be attending to watch. Photos of clinic participants are for your personal use only and may not be used for public display or commercial purposes. You may not publish, post, or display any photos of Jonathan Field, the Jonathan Field Horsemanship Centre or any member of the Jonathan Field Horsemanship team without their written consent.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
Payments accepted by Visa/Mastercard, Etransfer, or PayPal.
A $400 deposit is required to confirm your spot in the clinic. Deposits are non-refundable, non-creditable and non transferrable.
Remaining balances are due 30 days before the clinic. This includes stabling and accommodation fees. Balance payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable, and can only be applied to a credit.
If you cancel out of the clinic at any time, the $400 deposit is forfeited. Your balance payment will then be applied to a Jonathan Field Horsemanship Credit, less a $50 Cancellation Transaction Fee.
IF we are able to fill your clinic spot with another rider, then both your deposit and balance will be applied to a Jonathan Field Horsemanship Credit (less the $50 Cancellation Transaction Fee.) Credits can be used to purchase Jonathan Field Horsemanship merchandise, equipment, DVDs, an Open Field Membership, or applied to another clinic or camp if space allows.