HORSE & RIDER REQUIREMENTS
Intro To Liberty (Course 1)
- Horse must be at least 3 years of age, well handled with established ground skills, and safe to have within an active group setting.
- Horse does not need to be started under saddle and previous liberty experience is not required.
- To get the most out of this clinic, it is recommended you have some previous knowledge of Jonathan's groundwork and liberty program. We recommended reading The Art Of Liberty Training For Horses book, watching Ground #1 & Ground #2 videos of the Natural Foundation Home Study Program, or watching the Liberty Series videos.
Intro To Bridleless Riding (Course 2/3)
- Riders must have completed at least one previous Course 1 or higher clinic with Jonathan on the horse they intend to bring.
- No previous bridleless experience is necessary.
- The horse must be at least 3 years of age, well broke, and safe to ride at a walk/trot/canter in a group setting. This is not a colt starting clinic.
General (Both Clinics)
- Riders can choose to sign up for one clinic or both clinics with the horse they intend to bring.
- Participants must use the same horse throughout the clinic.
- Stallions NOT permitted.
- Youth participants between 16-18yrs of age must submit a Young Rider Authorization form for approval to participate.
- Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully.
*Contact our Clinic Host if you have questions or concerns.
$950/rider for Intro To Liberty Clinic (tax included)
$950/rider for Intro To Bridleless Riding Clinic (tax included)
- Riders can audit the alternate clinic for free.
- Includes 3 x FREE Auditor tickets. Save them for future use or gift them to a friend.
- A $400 deposit is required to register. The remaining clinic balance will be due 30 days before the event.
- Scroll below to register.
$30/person per day or $75/person for all 3 days (tax included)
- Pre-registration is appreciated (scroll below to register).
- Tickets also available at the door.
LOCATION & FACILITIES
Horse In Hand Ranch
Blackfalds, Alberta, Canada
Map location HERE
Indoor Arena: Heated indoor arena, bleacher & balcony seating provided. Bring a blanket for comfort.
Food: Delicious hot catered lunch available for purchase onsite. Bring cash.
Pets & Smoking: NOT permitted onsite. Thank you!
Stabling: Indoor boxstall $50/day or outdoor pen $30/day (prices + GST). Self board - bring your own hay/feed and water bucket.
Camping: Camping is available onsite with power/sewer and water (limited # of sites available). $20/night plus GST. Please pre-book with Clinic Host.
PICTURES & VIDEO
Video or audio recording of any kind is NOT PERMITTED. Please pass this information on to friends/family that may be attending to watch. Photos of clinic participants are for your personal use only and may not be used for public display or commercial purposes. You may not publish, post, or display any photos of Jonathan Field, the Jonathan Field Horsemanship Centre or any member of the Jonathan Field Horsemanship team without their written consent.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
Payments accepted by Visa/Mastercard or Etransfer.
A $400 deposit per clinic is required to secure your rider spot in the clinic. Deposits are non-refundable, non-creditable and non transferrable.
Remaining balances are due 30 days before the clinic. This includes stabling and accommodation fees. Balance payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable, and can only be applied to a credit.
If you cancel out of the clinic at any time, the $400 deposit is forfeited. Your balance payment will then be applied to a Jonathan Field Horsemanship Credit, less a $50 Cancellation Transaction Fee.
IF we are able to fill your clinic spot with another rider, then both your deposit and balance will be applied to a Jonathan Field Horsemanship Credit (less the $50 Cancellation Transaction Fee.) Credits are valid for 2 years and can be used to purchase Jonathan Field Horsemanship merchandise, equipment, DVDs, an Open Field Membership, or applied to a future clinic/camp, if space permits.