PURPOSE & FUN CLINIC
July 2-3rd, 2023
Blackfalds, Alberta, Canada
Are you and your horse stuck in a training rut? Bored in an arena? Struggling to progress?
Then this 2-day clinic is for you. There's power in the art of play, and PURPOSE is the key. Learn creative purpose-driven exercises to engage and challenge your horse's body and mind.
You'll be amazed at what a little fun can do for both you and your horse!
- Learn strategic and fun purpose-driven exercises on the ground, and riding, to challenge both you and your horse, at any level.
- Learn how to "stretch the elastic band" with your horse mentally and physically to create a stronger connection
- Improve your feel and timing online and under-saddle to build your horse’s confidence & trust in you as a leader.
- Become a more precise and balanced rider as you fine tune your rider position & equitation to help your horse stay in balance & find relaxation
$650/rider (tax included)
2 FREE spectator tickets.
- $400 deposit required to register. Remaining balance due 30 days before the event.
- Spectator tickets will be given upon arrival.
- Stabling is not included.
$30/person/day or $75/person for any 3 days (tax included)
- Balcony seating available. Or bring your own chair. Bring a blanket and/or cushion for comfort.
HORSE & RIDER REQUIREMENTS
- Rider and horse must have participated in at least one previous clinic with Jonathan Field.
- Riders must be at least 16yrs of age to participate. Youth riders between 16-18yrs must submit a Young Rider Authorization form for approval to participate.
- Horses must be at least 3yrs old, have a minimum of 40 rides and be ride-able at the walk, trot and some canter. This is NOT a colt-starting clinic.
- You must be comfortable riding at the walk, trot and some canter on the horse you bring.
- Stallions NOT permitted.
- Knowledge of the Jonathan Field Horsemanship program is helpful (you have read "The Art Of Liberty Training For Horses" and/or watched the Natural Foundation Home Study Program - particularly Ground #1 & 2 and Riding #1 & 2.
Contact Clinic Host with any questions or concerns.
Horse In Hand Ranch
Highway #2, Blackfalds, Alberta, Canada
Map location HERE
Indoor Arena: Heated arena, full washrooms with shower, balcony and/or bleacher seating. Bring a blanket and/or cushion for comfort.
Food: Hot catered lunch available for purchase onsite (cash only). Or bring your own food, or travel 10 min to local restaurants.
Pets & Smoking: Smoking in designated areas only. Pets are NOT permitted on the premise. Thank you!
Stabling: Indoor boxstall $50/day, includes 2 bags of bedding and automatic water. Outdoor pen $30/day. Please pre-book with Host. Bring your own water bucket, hay/feed. Muck buckets & forks available onsite.
Camping: Available onsite $20/night, includes power/septic, access to water hydrant and indoor heated shower. Limited spots available, must pre-book with clinic host.
Microtel Inn & Suites ph: 403-885-9797 (mention you're at a Horse In Hand Ranch event for discount). Best Western Lacombe ph: 403-782-3535
PICTURES & VIDEO
Video or audio recording of any kind is NOT PERMITTED. Please pass this information on to friends/family that may be attending to watch. Photos of clinic participants are for your personal use only and may not be used for public display or commercial purposes. You may not publish, post, or display any photos of Jonathan Field, the Jonathan Field Horsemanship Centre or any member of the Jonathan Field Horsemanship team without their written consent.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
Payments accepted by Visa/Mastercard, Etransfer, or PayPal.
A $400 deposit is required to confirm your spot in the clinic. Deposits are non-refundable, non-creditable and non transferrable.
Remaining balances are due 30 days before the clinic. This includes stabling/accommodation fees. Balance payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable, and can only be applied to a credit.
If you cancel out of the clinic at any time, the $400 deposit is forfeited -NO EXCEPTIONS. Your balance payment will then be applied to a Jonathan Field Horsemanship Credit, less a $50 Cancellation Transaction Fee.
IF we are able to fill your clinic spot with another rider, then both your deposit and balance will be applied to a Jonathan Field Horsemanship Credit (less the $50 Cancellation Transaction Fee.) Credits can be used to purchase Jonathan Field Horsemanship merchandise, equipment, DVDs, an Open Field Membership, or applied to another clinic or camp if space allows.
REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND
For more information contact
1-888-533-4353 [toll free]
JOIN THE NEWSLETTER
Stay up-to-date with all things horsemanship with Jonathan Field.